- Development of smart IoT devices.
- Development and testing of embedded software.
- Maintenance of existing projects.
- A degree in Electronics, IT or Physics field, and at least 1-2 years’ experience in developing applications for microcontrollers in C language (PIC, AVR, STM32, NORDIC, TI).
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Desire to learn and improve.
- Experience with C++, Java, C# or Python.
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems and experience developing embedded applications in an RTOS environment.
- Experience working with ZigBee, RFID, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and other technologies.
- Experience in CAD design.
WE OFFER FOR YOU
- Professional and personal learning opportunities.
- Friendly and professional colleagues.
- Motivational package;